|רשימת פרסומיו של פנחס זוסמן.
- Zusman, P., Amiad, A. and Goldman, A., Control Problems in the Poultry Meat Industry, The Center for Agricultural Economic Research. Rehovot. The Y.L. Magness Publishing Co., The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. (Feb. 1978), 226 p. (Hebrew).
- Zusman, P., Individual Behavior and Social Choice in a Cooperative Settlement-The Theory and Practice of the Israeli Moshav. The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel: The Y.L. Magness Press, 1988.
- Rausser, G., Swinnen, J., Zusman, P., Political Power and Economic Policy: Theory, Analysis, and Empirical Applications, Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- Zusman, P. "Toxic Effects of Sodium and Sulphate Ions on Citrus Seedlings", Bulletin of Research Council of Israel, Vol. 5D, 1956, No. 1, pp. 210-218.
- Reppert, J.N., Read, M.J. and Zusman, P. "An Allocation Plan for Range Unit Sampling," Journal of Range Management, Vol. 15, 1962, No. 4, pp. 190-193.
- Zusman, P. "An Investigation of the Dynamic Stability and Stationary States of the United States Potato Market, 1930-1958", Econometrica, Vol. 30, 1962, No. 3, pp. 522-547.
- Zusman, P., "Dynamic Discrepancies in Agricultural Economic Systems", Journal of Farm Economics, Vol. XLIV, 1962, No. 3, pp. 744-753.
- Zusman, P. "Econometric Analysis of the Market for California Early Potatoes", Hilgardia, Vol. 33, 1962, No. 11.
- Zusman, P. and Hoch, I. Resource and Capital Requirement Matrices for the California Economy. University of California, Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics, Research Report No. 284, August, 1965.
- Zusman, P., and Amiad, A., "Simulation - A Tool for Farm Planning under Conditions of Weather Uncertainty", Journal of Farm Economics, Vol. 43, 1965, No. 3, pp. 574-594.
- Zusman, P. "The Role of the Retail Trade in the Competitive System", in D.C. Hague, (ed.) Price Formation in Various Economies. Proceedings of a conference held by the International Economic Association, St. Martin's Press, New York, 1967, pp. 50-67.
- Zusman, P. "A Theoretical Basis for Determination of Grading and Sorting Schemes," Journal of Farm Economics, Vol. 49, No. 1, pp. 89-106, 1967.
- Zusman, P., and Hoch, I. "An Efficient Program of Water Resource Development in a Framework of Growth and Trade", American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 50, No. 5, pp. 1635-1946, Dec. 1968.
- Zusman, P. "The Stability of Interregional Competition and the Programming Approach to the Analysis of Spatial Trade Equilibria," Metroeconomica, Vol. 21, pp. 46-57, April, 1969.
- Zusman, P. "Welfare Implication and Evaluation of Buyers' Travel Inputs and Non-Price Offer Variations in Networks of Retail Food Stores," Econometrica, Vol. 37, pp. 439-455, July, 1969.
- Zusman, P., Melamed, A. and Katzir, I. Possible Trade and Welfare Effects on EEC Tariff and "Reference Price" Policy on the European- Mediterranean Market for Winter Oranges, Giannini Foundation Monograph No. 24, Sept. 1969.
- Zusman, P., California Growth and Trade 1954-1963. An Inter-Industry Analysis Emphasizing Agriculture and Water Resource Development, Giannini Foundation Monograph No. 27, Sept. 1971.
- Zusman, P. and W.G. O'Regan "Optimal Sorting in Industrial Operations," Management Science, Vol. 18(B), pp. 145-154, December, 1971.
- Zusman, P., Melamed, A., and Katzir, I. "A Spatial Analysis of the EEC Trade Policies in the Market for Winter Oranges," in Judge, G.G., and Takayama, T. (ed.) Studies in Economic Planning Over Space and Time. North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam, 1973, pp. 464-487.
- Zusman, P., "The Incorporation and Measurement of Social Power in Economic Models," International Economic Review, 17 (June, 1976), pp. 447-462.
- Bell, C. and Zusman, P. "A Bargaining Theoretic Approach to Cropsharing Contracts," The American Economic Review, 66, (Sept. 1976), pp. 578-588.
- Bell, C. and Zusman, P. "Sharecropping Equilibria with Diverse Tenants," Economic Applicque'e XXX, 3, (1977), pp. 391-411.
- Zusman, P. and Amiad, A. "A Quantitative Investigation of a Political Economy - The Israeli Dairy Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics (Feb. 1977), pp. 88-98.
- Zusman, P., Hochman, E., Luski, I. And Bezalel, E. The Structure of Regional Demand for Energy, A Report submitted to the World Bank (1978), 126 p.
- Zusman, P. and Etgar, M. "The Marketing Channel as an Equilibrium Set of Contracts," Management Science, 27, (March, 1981), pp. 284-302.
- Zusman, P. "Group Choice in an Agricultural Marketing Cooperative," The Canadian Journal of Economics, 15 (May, 1982), pp. 220-234.
- Zusman, P. "The Cost of Defence," Reveue Internationale d'Histoire Militaire, 42, (1979), 213-320.
- Zusman, P. and Bell, C. The Equilibrium Set of Dyadic Contracts, Working Paper, The Center for Agricultural Economic Research, No, 8201 (January, 1982), 45 p.
- Etgar, M. and Zusman, P. "The Marketing Intermediary as an Information Seller: A New Approach," Journal of Business, 55, (October, 1982), pp. 505-515.
- Zusman, P., "The Equilibrium Configuration of Pure Risk Sharing contracts in Markets with Diverse Transactors," European Economic Review, 19, (1981), pp. 329-342.
- Zusman, P. "Collective Choice, Pareto Optimality and the Organization of Cooperatives - The Case of Agricultural Credit Associations," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 4, (1983), pp. 185-204.
- Zusman, P. "The Dynamics of Economic Growth, Technological Progress and Force Build-Up-Some Strategic Trade-Offs," in Z. Lanir, (ed), Israeli Security Planning in the 1980's. Praeger Publishers, New York, 1984, pp. 239-260.
- Rausser, G.C., Perloff, G.M. and Zusman, P., "The Food Marketing System: Relevance of Economic Efficiency Measures," in Kilmer and Armbruster (eds.) Economic Efficiency in Agriculture and Food Marketing, Ames, Iowa State University Press, 1987, Chapter 1.
- Zusman, P. and Bell, C., "The Equilibrium Vector of Pairwise Bargained Agency Contracts with Diverse Actors and Principals Owning a Fixed Resource," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 11 (1989), pp. 91-114.
- Zusman, P. "Peasant's Risk Aversion and the Choice of Marketing Intermediaries and Contracts-A Bargaining Theory of Equilibrium Marketing Contracts," in P. Bardhan (ed.), The Economic Theory of Agrarian Institutions. Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1989.
- Kislev, Y., Lerman, Z., and Zusman, P. "Cooperative Credit in Agriculture-The Israeli Ecxperience," in Hoff, K., Braverman, A. and Stiglitz, J.E. (eds), The Economics of Rural Organization, Published for the World Bank by Oxford University Press, 1993, pp. 210-227.
- Zusman, P., "Constitutional Selection of Collective-Choice Rules in a Cooperative Enterprise," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 17 (1992), pp. 353-362.
- Kislev, Y., Lerman, Z., and Zusman, P. "Recent Experience with Cooperative Farm Credit in Israel," Economic Development and Cultural Change, Vol. 39, (1991), pp. 773-789.
- Rausser, Gordon, C. and Zusman, P. "Organizational Failure and the Political Ecoomy of Water Resource Management," in Zilberman, D. and Dinar, A., (eds.), The Economics and Management of Water and Drainage in Agriculture. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston (1991), pp. 735-758.
- Zusman, P., "The Israeli Smallholder Cooperative Sector and its Lessons for Rural Cooperatives," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Vol. 18, (1990), pp. 167-181.
- Zusman, P., "Participants' Ethical Attitudes and Organizational Structure and Performance," in Csaki, C. and Kislev, Y. (eds.) Agricultural Cooperatives in Transition, Westview Press, 1993, pp. 23-54.
- Rausser, Gordon, C. and Zusman, Pinhas "Public Policy: Explanation and Constitutional Prescription," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 74, (1992), pp. 247-257.
- Zusman, P. and Rausser, Gordon, C. "Intra-organizational Influence Relations and the Optimality of Collective Action," Journal of Economic Behaviour and Organization, 24, (1994), pp. 1-17.
- Zusman, P., "Informational Imperfections in Water Resource Systems and the Political Economy of Water Supply and Pricing in Israel," In Parker, D.D. and Tsur, Y. (eds.) Decentralization and Coordination of Water Resource Management. Boston: Kluwer Academic Press. 1997. pp. 133-154.
1. Zusman, P. "A Development Program for Agriculture," The Economic Quarterly, Vol. 11, No. 43, pp. 259-276, 1962.
2. Kastner, I. and Zusman, P. The Demand and Supply of Fresh Tomatoes in the United Kingdom and the Profitability of their Exportation from Israel, The National and University Institute of Agriculture, Special Bulletin, No. 78, October, 1964.
3. Pasternak, H. and Zusman, P. "The Shipment Program for Milk and Dairy Products in Israel," The National and University Institute of Agriculture, Special Bulletin No. 94, 1965.
4. Melamed, A. and Zusman, P. "The Influence of Capacity, Number of Shifts and Duration of Operation on the Cost Structure of Citrus Packing in Israel", The National and University Institute of Agriculture, Special Bulletin No. 98, 1965.
5. Zusman, P. and Amiad, A. Simulation - A Tool in Farm Planning and Management under Conditions of Low and Unstable Rainfall. The National and University Institute of Agriculture, Bulletin No. 102, 1966.
6. Makov, Y. and Zusman, P. "A Statistical Analysis of Consumers' Preferences for Systems of Grading and Sorting Tomatoes in Accordance with Quality Factors." The National and University Institute of Agriculture Pamphlet No. 121, 1967.
7. Zusman, P., Melamed, A. and Katzir, J. "The European Economic Community and the Market for Mediterranean Oranges," The Economic Quarterly, Vol. 14, No. 56' pp. 333-343. 1968.
8. Drori, S. and Zusman, P. The Effects of Farm Size on the Economic Efficiency of Existing Family Farms, Ministry of Agriculture, Center for Agricultural Development Planning, and the Department of Agricultural Economics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1969.
9. Zusman, P. and A. Amiad, "The Control of Production and Marketing of Poultry Meat" in Y. Mundlak (ed.) Selected Papers in Memory of Professor Haim Halperin, The Center for Research in Agricultural Economics, Rehovot (Dec. 1975), pp. 139-168.
10. Zusman, P. "The Defence Burden" Safra ve Saifa. The Journal of the Israeli Society of Military History, Tel-Aviv University, No. 2 (June 1978), pp. 65-70.
11. Zusman, P., Hochman, E. and Luski, I. "The Structure of Demand for Energy," in Halevi, N. and J. Kopp (ed.) Studies in the Economy of Israel, 1977. The Israeli Economic Society. Jerusalem (August 1978), pp. 172-182.
12. Zusman, P. "Why is the burden of Defence in Israel High?" in Hareven, A. (ed.), Is It Difficult To Be an Israeli? Van Leer Jerusalem Foundation, 1983, pp. 145-159.
13. Gal, Y. and P. Zusman, "An Economic Analysis of a Moshav Employing a "Village Accounts" Approach," Ha'Sadeh', 64, (June 1984), pp. 1731-1737.
14. Zusman, P. A Conceptual Framework for the Ecoomics of the Moshav and Its Organizaitonal Structure. In Kislev, Y. (ed.) Technology, Cooperation, Growth and Policy: Studies in Agricultural Economics. Jerusalem: The Magnes Press, The Hebrew University, 1990, pp. 97-138.
15. Zusman, P., Kislev, Y., and Lerman, Z. "Moshav Credit-Experience and Lessons," The Economic Quarterly, Vol. 40, (July 1989), pp. 114-131.
16. Zusman, P., "A Conceptual Framework for a Water Resource Regulatory Policy in Israel," The Economic Quarterly, Vol. 42, (December 1991), pp. 440-468.