Requests for bot flags on the Hebrew Wikipedia should be written on this page. This wiki allows global bots (but not automatic approval of certain types of bots). Other bots should read the bot policy and follow the instructions below.
Click here to add a new request.
- EITHER click this link and fill in the details, but do not add anything in the "subject/headline" or "נושא/כותרת" box;
- OR, copy the following text and paste it at the very bottom of the page:
<div style="direction: ltr;">
== [[User:Bot-Name|Bot-Name]] ==
* Operator User Name: [[User:User-Name|User-Name]]
* Purpose and short technical details:
* Have bot flag at (links):
- Fill in the details afterwards.
- You have to run the bot from a separate user account than your main account.
- Please describe in the bot's user page its purpose, the language it uses, the program it uses and other relevant details.
- Please link the bot's user page to the bots you run in other sites, if any.
- You will be asked to run 50 test edits.